The aim is to provide a toolbox
that helps small and medium-sized
theatre companies from first audition through to opening night.
Stagehand wants theatre companies to take advantage of all the useful benefits
that the Internet can bring to a production. Things like:
- An online dashboard for receiving audition applicants
- Easy sharing of the production schedule with cast and crew
- Simplified callbacks and casting
- Online cloud storage for scripts, plans and photos
- Stagehand provides all of this for free and we're working on more!
- Either create a new account below, or preview a demo
Keep your cast and crew up to date with the Stagehand calendar. When you change
the schedule, everyone knows about it. More on the Stagehand calendar.
Receive headshots, contact information and CVs through the
audition sign-up portal.
Collect your applicants details effortlessly, get them out of your inbox.
More on the audition sign-up.
All on the same page
Publish the latest version of your
production schedule securely to the cast and crew -
one click and everyone gets the latest itinerary.
Use it now for free
Stagehand is completely free to use for your production. Please let us know if there are things we can do to improve.
Stagehand has assisted 145
in the U.K., U.S., France, Germany and Australia.